Artex® Splitex System
The Artex® Splitex System is the key that unlocks the potency of Artex. Splitex quickly equalizes all Artex articulators in the lab to each other, allowing for model interchangeability when desired. The innovative magnetic retention plates are attached to each articulator with resin using a calibration key, providing magnetic retention for quick, easy, and repeatable model removal and replacement. Using Splitex speeds up production while reducing both the number of articulators needed and inventory costs.)
- Calibration Key: The calibration Key allows calibration of dental office articulators to those in the lab, and of all Artex articulators within the lab to one another
- Plastic Counter Plates (10/pkg): Removable and reusable, the retention plates act as a buffer between the models and the magnetic plates on the articulator.
- Magnetic Plates: Attached to the articulator and calibrated with your key, these magnetic plates allow you to freely interchange models between Artex Articulators.
- Transfer Stand and Transfer Table: The patient’s bitefork registration (shipped from the dental office on a transfer table) is magnetically attached to the articulator in the lab for easy mounting of the upper model.
- Retention Disks (100/pkg): Use this to pour your own buffer plates from leftover plaster.