The Artex® Facebow is a priceless tool. It takes but a few moments and a single turn of the toggle to lock in in all 3 planes of reference and to subsequently gather all of the information necessary to ensure that a restoration is made to the exact cranium/axis relationship of the patient and their anatomy. That means fewer remakes for the technician and easier and faster seating for the dentist.
- Easy to use: No assistance is required to accomplish the facebow registration. Just one person can do it quickly and easily.
- Fast: Stainless steel 3-D Universal Joint locks in registration with the turn of one toggle-lever.
- Accurate: Single lever eliminates torque distortion often found in facebows that require screws. The Artex Facebow opens symmetrically, which means alignment without sideshift or alteration of the sagittal distance.
- Economical: The doctor will send only the transfer table with registration, interocclusal records and impression so there is no need to buy multiple facebows or articulators.
- Stress Free: The unit is easy to handle for the dental professional and keeps patient stress to a minimum.
Facebow Package Contents:
- 3-D universal joint
- Pair of standard earballs
- 1 set of 10 disposable biteforks with thermoplastic bite compound
- Tray handle
- Metal bitefork
- Extended earballs (48609)
- Axis-plane pointer with screw (48610)
- Vertically adjustable nasion (48690)