TECHNICAL GUIDES & IFU'S
SELL SHEETS & BROCHURES
- InSync Universal Spray Glaze Fundamentals
- More than Meets the Eye: Unique Glaze Procedures for Modern Day Restorative Options
VIDEO: InSync Spray Glaze technique for quick & easy results
- Taking 2 or more glaze firings: Glaze is not applied thick enough. Remember, a single pass/coat is very thin, so it usually takes 2-3 coats.
- Has ‘satin’ appearance on zirconia or pressables: Insufficient amount of glaze, needs another application + firing. Sometimes it takes 5-10C more to mature the glaze in certain situations.
- Surface of glaze seems pock-marked, irregular: Glaze sprayed too far away from restoration and surface is dry and lumpy, which fires to an uneven surface.
- Glaze is easily disturbed if touched prior to firing: Glaze should not be touched prior to firing due to its delicacy, thus peg-putty and sagger pegs prior to spraying is helpful.