What is MiYO?
MiYO® Liquid Ceramic offers a completely new approach to esthetics. The patent pending MiYO® Liquid Ceramic System gives technicians the ability to easily create esthetic restorations that rival natural teeth in an ultra-thin layer. MiYO currently works with all zirconia and lithium disilicate materials and is easy to integrate into any lab workflow as a/n:
- Replacement for Existing Stain and Glaze Process: simple and easy way to match shades and get the depth and translucency needed on monolithic or cutback crowns - all in one firing
- Correction Material: quick and easy way to change a shade, raise or lower the brightness of crowns (while adding translucency) or add contacts to reduce remakes
- Alternative to Costly Hand-layered Ceramics: efficient way to create highly characterized restorations that rival esthetics typically only seen with hand-layered restorations in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm
Jensen currently offers two MiYO® Liquid Ceramic System Kits: MiYO® Liquid Ceramic for Teeth and MiYO® Pink Liquid Ceramic for Tissue. Both systems are comprised of:
MiYO® Liquid Ceramic Color
Different types of self-glazing colors with varying levels of translucency, each uniquely formulated to replicate nature's subtleties, such as incisal translucency, mamelons, crack lines, halos, and gingival tissue.
MiYO® Liquid Ceramic Structure
Create depth, vitality, and texture found in natural enamel and tissue, in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm, requiring no cut back or modification to CAD designs, making them ideal for full contour restorations.
The MiYO® Pink Gingival System gives technicians the unique ability to create the depth, vitality and texture found in natural tissue, in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm. The system is comprised of 12 self-glazing colors (6 dense in opacity and 3 highly translucent) and 3 structure materials.
Adjust & control value
Float color on color
Create color and structure as thin as 0.1mm – 0.2mm
Match shades quickly & easily in 1 firing
Create natural looking teeth and tissue with Color and Structure
What you see is what you get
Dynamic 3D effects without reducing monolithic crowns
Create and keep texture with MiYO Structure
Control value, hue and chroma; hit your target shades easily
See color, form and subtle nuances before fired; no surprises
Unique viscosity structure pastes; change/add surface texture
Ability to add fluorescence, translucency and opacity; get depth and contrast
Rapid application process; produce more units daily
Less shrinkage and increased color stability; build and keep the surface texture
Firing is done in the glaze cycle; save time and money with reduced processing time
MiYO Liquid Ceramic system components
24 jars and 1 liquid all uniquely designed to create beautiful & detailed high-end esthetic effects for your zirconia & lithium disilicate monolithic restorations.
- Highly opacified colored glazes used to reproduce mamelons
- Medium opacity colored glazes used to create a “Halo” effect on incisal edges
- Translucent colored glazes used to replicate incisal & cervical translucency
- Translucent A, B, C, D range based colored glazes used to easily match Vita® shades
- Translucent colored glazes for raising and lowering value
- Unique viscosity structure pastes used to build structure & surface texture. Structure pastes contain layering materials that fully glaze when fired but retain fine surface detail. Structure pastes exhibit a light scattering effect similar to layered enamels but in thicknesses as little as 0.1mm which make them ideal for monolithic restorations
- InSync Glaze Paste
- InSync Glaze Liquid
what clients are saying
“MiYO is unlike anything I have used before! It blurs the lines between traditional steps needed to get good results, by combining aspects of layering contouring, and staining and glazing, into one or two simple steps.”
“The initial effects are very impressive, and unlike many other stain systems, these are not as obviously detectable as being on the restorations surface.”
“The Structure Pastes are the perfect tool for a ceramist to soften the manufactured ‘CAD-CAM’ look of many monolithic restorations.”
“I can craft beautiful restorations without layering . I can go home at a normal time without compromising results, beautiful and strong.”
“The MiYO products are easy to work with. I have enjoyed the Lumin material to alter the brightness on restorations.”
“As a replacement for stain and glaze systems, MIYO is superior because the color and opacity selection works well together to be both comprehensive yet efficient.”
“The ability to mimic a layered effect with a paint-on application is approaching ‘magic’.”
“I now have control...the tail is not wagging the dog...there have been no issues with zirconia full contour...thick or thin…coping or pontics...no issues.”
"It really gives life to my ceramics. It also helps me to save cases that otherwise would have to be remade."
"I am able to change the value and hue of any situation that may arise and solve the issues that come my way in a commercial dental laboratory daily."
"The ability to take a run of the mill full contour unit and make it something special for our clients is a good thing. To do that AND give them a competitive price is a Great thing!"
"Saves time and money!"
learn more about MiYO® Liquid Ceramic