Thousands of technicians around the world are using the MiYO® Liquid Ceramic System – and for good reason!
Back in October 2019, a unique MiYO® Liquid Ceramic Users group was created on Facebook with the intention of providing an unbiased peer endorsed platform for dental technicians to get real world in-lab answers to specific product questions, post casework and learn more about the revolutionary liquid ceramic system. Today that group is 2,150 members strong and growing daily.
Want to know how labs just like you have successfully implemented MiYO into their labs and what they do on daily basis to achieve esthetics so lifelike they rival natural dentition and tissue?
- Join the MiYO Liquid Ceramic Group on Facebook TODAY to get peer-to-peer answers to simple things like:
- What MiYO Colors or Structure material to use
- How to best mix the MiYO Structure material to make it pliable
- How to easily place and manipulate MiYO Color
- What program settings are best for your make and model oven
- Where you can purchase MIYO
- Where you can take a hands on course
- Basic tips and tricks on how to get THE BEST results quickly and easily with MiYO
The MiYO Liquid Ceramic User’s Group was not created by Jensen Dental.
All content posted is from individuals around the world wanting to share their love for the system, the industry and dental technology in general.