esthetic system for crystallization
CHAIRSIDE DENTISTRY’S FIRST LIQUID CERAMIC SYSTEM
MiYO® 850 offers a completely new approach to chairside esthetics.
Developed specifically to characterize lithium disilicate crowns during the crystallization cycle, the MiYO 850 Esthetic System makes it possible to easily achieve highly esthetic full contour restorations that mimic natural teeth faster than ever before.
DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU MORE WITHOUT HAVING TO DO MORE
Features that help your team succeed
Creating a powerful chairside team means empowering them with the best tools. From posteriors to anything in the esthetic zone requiring custom coloring and shade matching, MiYO 850’s unique features give your team the ability and confidence to quickly create and customize crowns for just about any patient.
It is truly one of a kind.
• MiYO 850 offers the translucency and vitality of natural dentition
• MiYO 850 crowns have a finished surface sheen like natural tooth enamel
• MiYO 850 allows you to add color and translucency without opacity
• MiYO 850 gives you the ability to raise and lower value without opacity
CONSISTENT & PREDICTABLE
Know exactly what the finished result will be before it’s done.
• With MiYO 850 what you see when applying the Colors wet will be the same after firing
• MiYO 850 doesn’t drift, puddle or slump
• MiYO 850 is Color stable – doesn’t fade after firing
• MiYO 850 perfectly matches Classic Vita shades
EASY TO USE
It makes your daily work easy.
• MiYO 850 is easy to apply
• MiYO 850 is not technique sensitive – doesn’t bubble or pit
• MiYO 850 Colors self-glaze in the Crystallization cycle so you can get it all in one firing
• MiYO 850 is optimized for existing crystallization cycles
DIVE INTO THE DETAILS
The MiYO 850 Kit Contains Everything you Need
Every 850 Esthetic System Kit has 12 innovative Colors for altering shades, 1 dynamic paste glaze that gives you the perfect luster and surface texture, 1 unique Structure building material for adding contacts when necessary, and 3 application tools that ensure you can consistently deliver natural looking restorations with every chairside case.
Case 1 - restoration by James Choi
Case 2 - restoration by James Choi
Case 3 - restoration by James Choi
Case 4 - restoration by James Choi
Case 5 - restoration by James Choi
Jensen Dental has deep roots in the dental industry. For nearly 5 decades we have been working closely with dental professionals to help them differentiate their restorations through innovative materials, processes and education.
Understanding the direction of the dental industry and wanting to secure our future in it, Jensen acquired Chemichl AG, a very unique and highly regarded European ceramic manufacturer in 2008. This acquisition forged a relationship between some of the world’s most talented technicians and ceramic engineers our industry has ever seen.
In 2017, this collaboration was the impetus for a revolutionary product that would directly address the esthetic issues related to the use of monolithic materials.
EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF EVOLUTION
CONTINUE YOUR CHAIRSIDE JOURNEY WITH MIYO 850
CONTACT US TODAY!