Together, Jensen and Chemichl developed the MiYO Esthetic Finishing system, a fully realized paste wash and glaze solution that allows technicians to easily replicate the labor intensive process of creating esthetic hand-stacked, layered restorations. By using the MiYO Esthetic Finishing System, your laboratory team can quickly and easily create anatomically correct, beautiful restorations and achieve all of the same effects of layering with a simple painting application process.
- See color, form and subtle nuances before fired; no surprise
- Unique viscosity structure pastes; change/add surface texture
- Ability to add fluorescence, translucency and opacity; get depth and contrast
- Rapid application process; produce more units daily
- Less shrinkage and increased color stability; build and keep the surface texture
- Control value, hue and chroma; hit your target shades easily
- Firing is done in the glaze cycle; save time and money with reduced processing time
Different form, effect and color from one zirconia shape.
COLOR. ACCENTUATE. SHAPE.