The MiYO™ Esthetic Finishing System allows technicians to easily replicate the labor intensive process of creating esthetic hand-stacked, layered restorations. By using MiYO, your laboratory team can quickly and easily create anatomically correct, beautiful restorations and achieve all of the same effects of layering with a simple painting application process.
- See color, form and subtle nuances before fired; no surprise
- Unique viscosity structure pastes; change/add surface texture
- Ability to add fluorescence, translucency and opacity; get depth and contrast
- Rapid application process; produce more units daily
- Less shrinkage and increased color stability; build and keep the surface texture
- Control value, hue and chroma; hit your target shades easily
- Firing is done in the glaze cycle; save time and money with reduced processing time
Different form, effect and color from one zirconia shape.
COLOR. ACCENTUATE. SHAPE.
24 jars and 1 liquid all uniquely designed to create beautiful and detailed high-end esthetics for your zirconia & lithium disilicate monolithic restorations.
- Highly opacified colorsused to reproduce mamelons
- Medium opacity colorsused to create a “Halo” effect on incisal edges
- Translucent colors used to replicate incisal & cervical translucency
- Translucent A, B, C, D range based colorsused to easily match Vita® shades
- Translucent colors for raising and lowering value
- Unique viscosity structure pastes used to build structure & surface texture. Structure pastes contain layering materials that fully glaze when fired but retain fine surface detail. Structure pastes exhibit a light scattering effect similar to layered enamels but in thicknesses as little as 0.1mm which make them ideal for monolithic restorations
- InSync Glaze Paste
- InSync Glaze Liquid