With a powerful scan engine and affordable pricing, Jensen’s Identica T500 Scanner powered by Exocad is a perfect fit for both performance enthusiasts and entry level users. Its evolutionary design and high tech features will help your lab rediscover productivity. You can scan a full arch in just 12 seconds and eight dies within 19 seconds with the high-speed camera and projector. Using state-of-the-art blue light scanning technology, Identica T500 is able to capture the highest quality scans with accuracy within <7 microns to ISO 12836.
- Superfast scanning: Hardware and software combine to bring your lab the fastest scanner in the dental industry. Identica’s exclusive, flexible multi-die provides all in one scanning to dramatically increase your productivity.
- Extreme reality: Identica T500 captures more details and geometry with higher resolution cameras, merge technology and data processing algorithms.
- Next generation impression scanning: Identica’s industry leading impression scanning leaps forward with the new Identica T500. Automatic double sided impression scanning and data alignment provides complete 3D files ready for design. New software tools enable you to combine the impression and plaster stump for more design flexibility, when you make crowns or inlays using impression scans.
- Importing and exporting STL in any scan step: You can use the STL you already have as scan data, such as a diagnostic model or a stock abutment. In addition, if you need occlusal scan data, you can extract it by using the export function.
- Scanner Accuracy is where it all starts in CAD/CAM: 7 micron accuracy: ISO 12836 10 micron accuracy: ANSI/ADA Standard No. 132, VDI 2634