Microstar® Die Stone
Microstar® Die Stone is a low expansion Type IV die stone with consistent expansion and ideal working characteristics. Its thixotropic consistency and long working time provide precise control during pouring, with smooth flow under vibration and simplified stackability without vibration. As a 100% synthetic material with the same proven quality as Microstar® HS™ Investment, Thixo has the performance you need for accurate and high quality models.
- Smooth, refined texture for bubble-free pouring and exact reproduction of anatomy
- Full expansion reached after just two hours, increasing production efficiency.
- High 16,000 PSI compressive strength for marginal integrity and resistance to chipping
- Available in Pastel Ivory, Golden Yellow, Yellow-Brown, and Blue (55lb)
- Water-to-Powder Ratio: 20mL per 100g
- Working Time: 7 minutes
- Setting Time: 15 minutes
- Setting Expansion: 0.10%
- Compressive Strength (wet): 8,500 PSI (59 MPa)
- Compressive Strength (dry): 16,000 PSI (110 MPa)
Recommended for Use with: Microstar® Liquid Base Stone