The DEKEMA Austromat® µSiC® is a large capacity, high temperature sintering furnace that produces sintering temperatures up to 1600°C. All components of the firing chamber consist of the highest quality materials to ensure perfect results with every firing. The Austromat µSiC is the perfect furnace for laboratories in need of higher capacity sinter runs.
- Three Silicon Carbide Heating Elements eliminate zirconia contamination and discoloration
- Color, translucency and esthetics are optimized through perfect temperature control
- Shorter sintering cycles allow for greater workflow efficiency
- Simple navigation, accurate furnace control and programming
- Allows for sintering of large, full arch zirconia cases or up to roughly 90 single units per firing