The DEKEMA Austromat® baSiC® is a medium capacity, high temperature sintering furnace that produces temperatures up to 1560°C. All components of the firing chamber consist of the highest quality materials to ensure perfect results with every firing. The Austromat baSiC is the perfect complement for both tabletop and large milling platforms.
- Two Silicon Carbide Heating Elements eliminate zirconia contamination and discoloration
- Color, translucency and esthetics are optimized through perfect temperature control
- Shorter sintering cycles allow for greater workflow efficiency
- Simple navigation, accurate furnace control and programming
- Sinter a large, full arch zirconia case or up to roughly 30 single units per firing