Creapearl Denture Teeth
Regardless of denture application, Creapearl denture teeth are sure to satisfy technician and patient alike with their aesthetic appeal and functional comfort. Designed to accommodate any of the customization demands faced by the denture technician, Creapearl teeth allow for large amounts of reduction (4.5 mm on certain teeth) without negatively affecting the final esthetics of the tooth
- A1-D4 Vita Lumin Shades
- Natural opalescent, iridescent and fluorescent characteristics that provide high levels of aesthetics in any light condition
- Increased translucency as a result of a triple layer production process
- Cross-linked polymer composition that is highly resistant to wear and antagonist abrasion
- Perfect adjustment to fit the antagonistic position, guaranteeing easy handling during set-up
- Spherical interproximal contacts and interproximal characteristics common to the natural condition
- Extended bases of teeth allow for smooth integration into the mandibular and maxillary arch.
- Multiple clinical indications. Their perfect occlusion makes them suitable for partial as well as full dentures.
- Customizable characteristics, allowing for fewer cards to be purchased, and less inventory required